Welcome to Accra -The O Business center
The technologies industry has changed the way we approach office design. The traditional office model - where executives inhabit the big corner offices and smaller spaces are carved out in proportion to employees’ status - is becoming a thing of the past. Executives now see themselves as part of a collaborative team. As startups develop products and applications to help the world run more efficiently, this consciousness is reflected in the way their spaces are designed. Sustainability, social responsibility and integrated technology are essential components to office design now and in the future.
1. Open Workspaces: Office walls are coming down in favor of a more community-centric approach to working. These open spaces have large tables called “benching,” where individuals sit together with their boss, sharing ideas. Workstations (a/k/a cubicles) provide a little more privacy for those whose work requires more concentrated focus.
2. Space Efficiency: With the high cost of real estate, businesses are opting for smaller office fronts, using every inch of space more efficiently. This includes fewer private offices and more collaborative spaces, lounges and break rooms. Quiet rooms for phone calls and conference rooms for meetings, may be the only enclosed spaces in today’s offices.
3. Sustainability: Lowering our carbon footprint is a top priority when planning any new space. Recycled, renewable, toxin-free materials and energy efficiencies are not only good for the planet, they’re good for your company’s bottom line. In addition to cutting energy costs, employees will be more productive in a well-lit, ergonomic, toxin-free environment. Modular walls are a great way to cut not only construction time, but also building waste in our landfills. These walls can be easily expanded and reconfigured as the size and needs of your company change. They can also be opened up by simply removing a panel, so power and data can be easily updated as technology evolves - no more opening up and patching drywall.
4. Social Responsibility: Another important component is learning where your stuff comes from. Are you purchasing products that support sweatshops and child slavery, or are you investing in programs that empower underserved communities? Kindness and responsibility work hand in hand in making this world a better place for everyone - and this includes the use of “cruelty-free” materials that don’t use animal products or testing.
5. Integrated Technology: Smart technology keeps energy costs down with fully-programmable lighting that uses only what you need when you need it, and automatically shuts off when the room is not in use. Automated thermal shades lower energy costs by keeping the room temperature consistent. They’re also a great security feature because they can be lowered remotely or set on a timer. Your entire environment can be easily controlled by your smart phone or tablet. High-tech conference rooms cut down the need for business travel, which further lowers your carbon emissions, improves your company’s bottom line, and employee productivity. Meetings can be held from your office, anywhere in the world, with high-quality face-to-face conferencing and interactive whiteboards to exchange ideas effectively, with people anywhere in the world.
The world is getting smaller - for business, that’s a good thing. Everyone benefits when we use our space wisely.
Welcome to Nefo’s Estate
You work hard. And when the work day is done you deserve a place where you can get away from it all. Where you can take time to enjoy each other and enjoy life. The place is Nefo’s Estate.
This exquisite gated community has parks and run trails and wonderfully manicured gardens for relaxation. From a quiet stroll through one of the parks to a peaceful picnic by the lake you will love life at Nefo’s Estate.
Welcome home. If you are looking for luxury living in a beautiful serene setting, you will find it at Nefo’s. We are a community where all the essentials are taken of. Nefo/s gated community offers its residents premium real estate, a variety of amenities. Plus awe inspiring landscape 365 days a year.
The community offers
2 Bedroom Houses
3 Bedroom Houses
3 Bedroom Triplex
2 Bedroom Duplexes
2 Bedroom Apartment block
Nefo Estate is proud to showcase beautiful, new construction that is ready waiting for you. With features including high soaring ceilings, gourmet kitchens, huge deck and picturesque views, our one of a kind custom built homes need one of a kind families to call home
Jack Villas are redefining villa living. You have to see it for yourself. There are only 10 of the Jack villa’s in the 86 home community. True luxury is an understatement when it comes to these villas. High Quality finishes, appliances, luxurious bathroom, hot tubs and any luxury you can imagine. Sizes range from 2150 square feet to more than 3000 square feet. Priced from a low $400 per square meter – $700 per square meter.
The Salma bungalows are complete turnkey homes featuring beautiful kitchens, vaulted ceilings and wonderful interior finishes. Cottage’s range from 1,300 to 2,030 square feet. Two or three bedroom floor plans. Priced from $300’s to mid $500s
The gated community provides high tech 24 hour security, a tennis court, a clubhouse, fitness center, movie theatre, game room, pool. It also has waterfalls, a lake, a lush park and a beautiful landscape
In essence living at Nefo’s Estate is quite simply awesome living. Nefo’s offers something for everyone. No matter what you are looking for. Our unique and spectacular environment guarantees Nefo Estate is an experience like no other.
Welcome to Ikoyi Obiabefo’s Circle
Situated directly adjacent to the waterfront, Obianefo’s circle offers exquisite views, a 24-hour guard-gated entrance, and an elegant entry corridor inupscale Ikoyi on Queens Drive.With the nearby, first-class shopping and dining, and the Ocean just a short distance away, Obianefo’s Circle offers a multitude of outdoor recreational opportunities. Obianefo’s circle is truly a unique place to live. More than simply a suburban enclave of beautiful homes.
Obianefo’s is a guard gated luxury community located in Lagos, Nigeria in prestigious Ikoyi on Queens Drive. It is an exclusive gated community in Ikoyi. In addition to top notch security Obianefo; s circle has many great community features including a run track, a fitness center and gym with state of the art equipment, tennis court and an Olympic sized swimming pool.
Obianefo’s circle has a completion date 2017, so it’s the newest gated community in Ikoyi area. It is an excellent location with close proximity to highly rated school, great restaurants and shopping and offers a relaxing slower paced lifestyle than what you might find in Lagos.
While homes at Obianefo’s circle vary in size and price most of the homes are between 3000 – 6000 square foot range with larger custom estate sized homes of 10,000 square feet and more in Obianefo circle.